Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You too will enjoy these things soon!

To all my friends on the east coast, my post is to encourage you! I see the posts on your walls and I read the captions on the news. I know half are full of joy for the snow you are about to receive, while others are dreading another flake.

But don't worry it won't be long before your flowers bloom!


And I know your taste buds crave lemonade, but soon it will be time to enjoy one.

Or maybe you are wishing it was warm enough so the kids can play outside ALL day!


Maybe what you are dreaming of is going to the beach with a friend.



Or your desire could be as simple as enjoying an ice cream cone in the heat of the day.


We get that! And we will pray for you and the snow storm coming your way.

With love,
The Ariels

No comments:

Post a Comment